Burgess Insurance Agency is an independent agency and insurance brokerage located in Melbourne, Florida. Our practice assists both individual and corporate clients. We offer the finest insurance products available in the market.
Kevin Burgess, Founder and President of the agency, a native of Brevard County and graduate of the University of Florida, launched his career as an Account Executive at one of the largest healthcare companies in the United States. His role as one of the top sales representatives earned him honors of “Rookie of the Year” in 1999 for surpassing prior set sales records within the organization. He later went on to become a pension plan specialist at one of the nation’s most well respected retirement plan providers. In 2005, Mr. Burgess created his own agency and now serves as an independent broker/agent in Brevard County, Florida.
Call or email us today for a complimentary policy review or insurance quote.
- Phone 1.321.863.4015
- Email email@example.com
Mission Statememt: Seeking to fullfill the unmet needs of others
- Willis North America launches private health insurance exchange
- GALLERY: History of COBRA's evolution
- 2012 family PPO cost posted smallest increase since 2004: Milliman
- Defined benefit beat defined contribution plans' returns: Analysis
- Arkansas Best Corp. freezes pension plan for nonunion employees
- Michigan Senate approves four-year extension of 1% health claim tax
- Critical illness sales spike with adoption of consumer-driven health plans
- Health care reform law will enable subsidies, may slash COBRA usage
- Employers seek clarity on health reform law mandate on essential benefits
- HSAs cover critical illness insurance