We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies, and we place your policy with the company offering the best coverage at a competitive price. Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with everyone we do business with, including our clients, partners and employees, built on integrity and trust.
We Offer You Complete Insurance Programs:
- Homeowners Insurance
- Automobile Insurance
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- Watercraft Insurance
- Recreational Vehicle Insurance
- Valuable Articles Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Life & Health Insurance
- Flood Insurance
Why Choose An Independent Insurance Agent?
We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt claim handling.
To contact our Personal Lines Department, call (321) 863-4015
For a helpful glossary of insurance terms, go to the Insurance Information Institute’s Website.
- Critical illness sales spike with adoption of consumer-driven health plans
- Health care reform law will enable subsidies, may slash COBRA usage
- Employers seek clarity on health reform law mandate on essential benefits
- HSAs cover critical illness insurance
- Technology firm Rogers to freeze pension plans
- Senate bill would end 'use-it-or-lose-it' FSA rule
- House once again votes to repeal health care reform law
- Business Insurance's Benefit Manager of the Year® for 2013 named
- Grandfathered health plans dwindling: Analysis
- Future health care to cost 2013 retirees $220,000: Fidelity estimate